The long lost (ACL) Atlantic Coast Line East Naples, Florida Depot Station was located at the northeast corner of Airport-Pulling Road and Radio Road. It was used until 1944 when ACL took over the downtown Naples Seaboard Air Line station. The East Naples depot was torn down in the 1970s. The ACL tracks through East Naples ran to Marco Island cutting through what are now the neighborhoods of Lakewood, Queens Park, and Lely. Service to Marco Island began in 1927 and was discontinued by 1944.
Downtown Naples, FL depot station. The Naples Depot was originally built by Seaboard Air Line in 1927. Naples Depot was the end of the line for the SAL. The station only briefly saw Seaboard Air Line passenger service in the late 1920s before the railroad reduced its Arcadia to Naples Branch to freight service only. Seaboard ended freight service in the 1930s. During World War II, the depot was home to USO shows for troops stationed at the nearby Naples airfield. The station and tracks were purchased by ACL in 1944. Passenger service ran to Naples via ACL and then SCL until 1971. Freight service was halted for good in the late 1970s, and the adjacent tracks were removed in 1979. The depot is now a free museum.
Everglades City station depot Collier County. The Everglades City Atlantic Coast Line Railroad (ACL) depot, first opened in 1928. In the late 1950s, the depot was dressed up to resemble the first Miami railroad station for the movie “Wind Across the Everglades.”